Product Management Consultant, LBG Media Consulting, LLC
Owner and operator of a lean, mobile-first consulting agency working with start-ups to midsize companies to create intuitive mobile applications with brilliant user experiences. Craft prototypes and beta development for accelerator initiatives and innovative startups producing iOS, Android, and responsive web applications. Success stories include:
- Rubato, 2022 - 2023: Head of Product delivering product roadmap and prototypes for mobile and web applications. Leveraging biometrics, algorithms, and machine-learned data to deliver musical attributes and biofeedback that optimize health and overall well-being.
- H&R Block, 2022: Conducted continuous assessments of user experience with researchers to revamp the existing product line with predictive analytics, and big data algorithms for returning and new users. Led redesign to bring the most urgent and relevant information to the forefront for users for 2023 web and mobile applications.
- Credit Karma, 2021: Collaborated with cross-functional teams, UI/UX, customer success, and leadership team to create and deliver a new advanced robust calculating platform for unauthorized and authorized platforms. Shifted to a faster, more efficient agile process of delivering product requirements with well-defined, prioritized roadmaps communicating back and front-end business integration success for internal and external tools, systems, and processes.
- Diversity Scores, 2021 - 2022: Spearheaded design, product requirements, and software development roadmap of SaaS-based software applications. Formulated the company's visions, goals, objectives, and product roadmap. Set the product roadmap; identified features that were needed to retain an existing customer, attract new customers and innovate the platform ahead of competitors.
- Aesara, 2020 - 2021: Advised biotech client on value and access planning for new BPM offering. Collaborated with designer and executive stakeholders to create prototypes and defined product development roadmap to guide full-stack developers. Conducted hiring and onboarding for new front and back-end development teams.
- LifeTagger, 2017 - 2021: Defined roadmap, customer journey, and user interface for client’s messaging platform, real-time marketplace, and GPS proximity-based mobile and desktop application. Developed customer advisory board and user testing process to vet new features. Responsible for the onboarding of new customers and partners globally using marketing technology and analytics platforms in hotel, conference, products, and city verticals.
- SafetyNet, 2014 - 2017: Led UX design and front-end creation of SafetyNet desktop application for FinTech client, enabling a first-to-market, cloud-based cognitive KYC/AML platform using IBM Watson, AI / ML tools.
Senior Mobile Product Manager, Mobile Apps & SDK SugarCRM
Orchestrated revamp of lean CRM mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms. Led global team with 15 engineers for two mobile applications, overseeing agile SDLC with monthly releases. Presented business cases to guide product direction, feature design and prioritization. Ensured customers and vendors had access to API access points and SDK.
- Evangelized mobile platforms and SDK via participation in trade shows, demos, customer meetings and conferences. Analyzed market trends and performance drivers to identify new product and growth opportunities.
- Formulated strategic themes for product portfolio and mobile value streams based on market research and collaboration with partners to assess viability of API integrations and build or buy functionalities.
- Championed lean startup methodologies and gathered frequent qualitative and quantitative customer data to ensure viability of solution, understand customer challenges and ensure market alignment.
Senior Product Manager, Agile Central CA Technologies
Assessed, identified and prioritized the most viable options for new product initiatives. Promoted, tested and released iterative development cycles, managing two front-end development teams. Secured customer approval for feature deployment and cross-segmentation rollout in eight languages worldwide.
- Key stakeholder in the development of innovation labs providing strategic roadmap and key features for new productivity app (Catchfly), leading team of eight Android, iOS and web developers using agile-driven SDLC, design thinking and scrum/kanban to determine market viability and strategy.
- Built out strategic roadmap and key features for new productivity app (Catchfly), leading team of eight Android, iOS and web developers using agile-driven SDLC, design thinking and scrum/kanban to determine market viability and strategy.
- Partnered with co-located and distributed teams to execute product strategy, further roadmap development, commercialize product and support team at conferences and industry events.
- Facilitated design thinking sessions to gain deeper customer insights, improve analytics and proactively identify and solve pain points. Brought engineers and customers together in brainstorming sessions with higher levels of engagement.
Product Manager | Cloud Infrastructure EngineerCommerce Innovation Team & Cloud, IBM
Mentored Offering Managers within eCommerce, Merchandising, B2B, AML, Compliance and Cognitive disciplines on how to incorporate design thinking and lean, agile methodology into product portfolios. Developed proposals and utilized Watson and cognitive learning to test new real-time personalization features and digitalize self-help experience for Fortune 500 clients.
- Served as offering manager and agile scrum master for team of eight evolving the newly acquired SoftLayer, IBM's first cloud SaaS platform. Partnered with global team to craft proof-of-concept and present wireframes and prototypes to executives. Assisted in strategic planning and tactical execution for enterprise commercialization of IBM Cloud. Delivered first iteration of an enhanced, product with an intuitive user experience in three months.
- Designed, developed and managed IBM’s first enterprise-wide offering management “playbook,” supplying portfolio management with digitized guidance, resources tools and sample assessments on digital design thinking.
- Co-created new digital sponsor user program, allowing all IBM offerings access to connect with sponsor users to view, validate and share feedback on new product offerings. Grew sponsor user base from 25 to 75 participants.
- Enhanced quality of code with responsive design and advanced content management systems.